Monday, September 3, 2007

I've been tagged!

A fellow photographer, Tasha, of http://www.homeshadephotography.com/ was tagged and she had to carry it on. Thanks Tasha! Lol. Basically I am supposed to tell y'all 8 things about myself that you may not know. So here goes nothing....

My favorite color: Blue....reminds me of being at the beach.

My favorite vacation spot: Mexico/St. Joe Beach....gorgeous!

My favorite food: Well, I love food so this is hard. Let's say chicken fajitas. Mexican, anyone?

What I am reading right now: Harry Potter. I swore I would never read 'em. They rock!

First concert: New Kids on the Block...5th grade. Wore the t-shirt, pins, and everything I had!

Bad habit: I am a picker and a biter. My nails are awful and my skin has suffered horribly.

Why I like to photograph children: They don't judge you. They just carry on and play. Oh to be
a child again.

What shows do I DVR? Young and the Restless, The Real Estate Pros, Hells Kitchen...

There you have it everyone! 8 new things you know about me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha.. fellow NKOTB dork.. i LOVE it..
isnt it embarrassing to admit that?? LOL

Masters Rental said...

Yep it is! My fave was Jordan...how about you?