Friday, January 4, 2008

Favorite image of 2007 contest - VOTE!

Wow, what a wonderful first year in business. Even with the move, life has been good. I miss all of my clients back in my hometown but I also love my new clients here in Augusta. Thank you all for making my first year doing what I love special. Now for how I am thanking you! Yay, I love contests and giving gifts!

This is my first annual best of the year contest. I am looking for my best picture of 2007. Who can help me decide because I love love love all of them?! This is where you, your friends, family and anyone else you decide to share the news of the contest with come in. You will vote for your favorite. JUST ONE RULE: ONE VOTE PER HOUSEHOLD PLEASE. (I can check IP addresses but please don't make me.) Let's play by the rules everyone! :-)

So what do you win?! Who doesn't love free stuff?!
1st - 11x14 print of their image (mounted)
2nd - 8x10 print of their image
3rd - 5x7 print of their image

Anyone can vote once! If you are just stopping by to see my blog, help us decide! Congratulations to all pictures that are in the running! Good luck! Get to voting!

Contest ends January 11th, 2008 at 9:00 pm. I will announce the winner that evening hopefully!

UPDATE: Wow, over 600 votes so far. We have 24 hours left! I see that some of the families have gotten creative in how to receive votes. Good luck in the final hours! I will announce the winner tomorrow evening at 9:30!

Photo 1


Photo 2


Photo 3


Photo 4


Photo 5


Photo 6


Photo 7


Photo 8


Photo 9


Photo 10


Photo 11


Photo 12


Photo 13


Photo 14


Photo 15


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

voted! great work here.

Kristen | LanierStar said...

wow! what a beautiful recap of a year. it was a pleasure to view, but so hard to choose! happy new year.