Thursday, July 24, 2008

Double the love

What a wonderful morning I had! I was asked by a great friend and photographer, Danielle Hobbs, to come help with 5 week girl/boy twins. Of course I said yes!!! This was my first session with twin babies. I drove to Columbia for the gmorning...etting up early and making the trip was very much worth it. The twins were absolutely perfect...so gorgeous. The hair, the lips, the toes...oh so sweet. I enjoyed every minute! Even the one where we got peed on! Lol. Poor Danielle got the worst of that. Enjoy these sweet little babies...I did.

www.daniellehobbsphotography.com







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are soo sweet Kimberly!!

Danielle Hobbs said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for coming to lend a hand. I had a great time working with you - as always!

Anonymous said...

Great job. You certainly captured some very special shots! Becky Summers

Anonymous said...

Kim- you do such an amazing job!! i wish you weren't so far away or I would be calling you for pics all the time!! WOMDERFUL work! Raquel Reyes

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures. They are Beautiful! You did a wonderful job.
~Susan