Tuesday, July 22, 2008

.Special.

I am doing some spring cleaning...a little late. :-) School will be starting soon and summer will be over once again. I have been slow with backing up my pictures lately. I guess I have been enjoying time with my lil' man so much I haven't made time. So during the next week I will be burning CDs of sessions. Time to organize and get ready for the coming holiday season!

Here is my offer to you! This offer is good for sessions from August 2007 to June 2008. If you would like the images you purchased during your original order on CD, you may purchase them for $125.00. If you would like ALL of your images on CD, the price will be $300.00. The CD will include reprint rights so that you are able to print where and when you would like. This offer is good until July 27th. Please contact me as soon as possible. I will begin burning the CDs this weekend. Thanks!!

No comments: