Monday, February 11, 2008

2.5 weeks and lovin' her home

Edited: I had to add another picture!

Reagan has settled right into her beautiful home. Her mommy and daddy did an awesome job building this home on the lake. It is decorated like a magazine...I could just move right in.

We had a busy day on Sunday trying to get some pictures made. Reagan is so popular that she had family coming to visit the entire day. I finally had to steal her away so I could get some pictures before I left. Thanks to Steven and Bebe for helping take care of my little man! He took a short power nap on the way home he was sooooo tired.




3 comments:

kyle hitchcock said...

She is GORGEOUS!!! No doubt with two beautiful parents...those pictures just look like love!
Kyle

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see that little angel face this weekend. I want her all to myself.

Dee Dee

Jen said...

Love the first one with her little hand holding mom's finger! They're all wonderful! Glad she is home :)