Sunday, February 24, 2008

Savannah Sneak

All the way from Savannah the M family was a joy to photograph! Mr. N and Mr. V were such awesome models. The boys are so adorable! N was ham for the camera until he got sleepy but that was perfect too! The weather started warming up for us but the wind was whipping around so it was still chilly. We took a golf cart ride down to the lake but the lake has disappeared somewhat. We still got some great shots there too. Then we hung out at the cottage for a bit while N slept and V read a book with grandma. It was a wonderful session. Thank you so much for traveling to see me! Here is your sneak peek!






7 comments:

kyle hitchcock said...

LOVE the last one..priceless! Love in Christ, kyle

Anonymous said...

These are all so adorable, you really seen to have captured their personalities to so well :) Great job Kimberly!

Anonymous said...

I lOVE the one with grandma!! that's awesome!! they are all great! Beautiful job!

Debi said...

how precious!
Love the home atmosphere

Masters Rental said...

The one with Grandma was last minute. I was about to pack up and I saw them reading. I just had to capture that. So glad I did.

Karen said...

I love that grandma shot, too! They will treasure that!!!!
What cute kids!

Amanda Trumper said...

They're all great! What a great family!