Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Get your session booked!

The year has started off great! I have enjoyed wonderful sessions so far. February is currently booked but there are March appointments available. Those dates that are open are March 1st, 15th, and 22nd. The dates available in April are the 19th or
26th.

If you have a newborn (0-2 weeks) please contact me as soon as possible...even before the birth to set up your appointment. We will capture great shots during those first two weeks since the baby will be sleeping most of the time. Even if I am booked please contact me and I may be able to fit you in.

I have a very fun session set up in April for a sweet little boy. We are going to do a "favorite things" session. He is going to paint a canvas, play with his toys, ride his bike and play in his room. I will follow behind to capture all of his moments. Sessions like these are available anytime. I can become a fly on the wall and just capture daily life. These are truly the moments we will remember forever.

Maternity sessions should be booked around 32-36 weeks. This timing will capture your beautiful belly just before you get too busy or uncomfortable for pictures. However, if you prefer to have your session done earlier that is up to you. We can also capture your pregnancy throughout the 9 months. Contact for pricing.

Post a comment here and when you book your session mention this post, you will receive a free 8X10!!!!

3 comments:

Chart Smart said...

NICE Blog :)

Jill said...

My husband is checking his calendar for a date for maternity pictures soon. Jill

Bethany said...

Hope to get together with you again soon so you can meet Mr. Kai!