Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stormy scheduling...sweet session

The storms rolled in on Saturday so we rescheduled our session to Sunday. We are so fortunate that we made the decision to reschedule! There were tornados, hail and terrible storms on Saturady. The B family unfortunately was hit by the bad hail and now all of their cars have many dents all over them. Thank goodness for insurance! We had a wonderful morning together. The B family is absolutely precious! They are having a sweet baby girl in just a few weeks. She is 35 weeks along and gorgeous! We had so much fun in my "studio"...lol...and down at the canal. Beautiful weather outside made for a perfect session! Thank you both for allowing me to photography this special time in your life. I had a blast! Enjoy you sneak peek.






5 comments:

Jill said...

Kimberly you are so talented. The pictures are absolutely amazing! We had so much fun as well!! Thank you for capturing this special time:)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the second one posted here.

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, these are so great. The 2nd is my fave!

Danielle Hobbs said...

You are amazing! I wish my husband had been available for my maternity session - You can really feel the love in this family!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Mama! They look like such a happy little family. I love them all...these are some of my favorites of yours!