Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Day at the Farm

Saturday was a beautiful warm day for a photo session. I had the opportunity to photograph 2 absolutely adorable brothers, O and D. I actually went to high school with both mom and dad! They drove out to my mom and step-dads house which is kind of a farm. They raise cows. We didn't get to see any though. They were out on a piece of land far away. At least we did get to hear loud mooos! O is the best big brother but doesn't like to hold D too much because as he says "Mom, he's heavy"! This made getting a picture of the two a little difficult! We got at least one though...see below. D is the happiest baby on the block! He gave us tons of smiles and laughs. Thank you for letting me take pictures of your guys (again...I took O's pictures last year when I was first starting out. If I remember correctly he was my first paid session!) Enjoy your sneak peek!















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! your photos are AMAZING!!! Have you ever done a mother's day theme photo shoot? I may want to use you for Zane and I...do you have any cool ideas? Call me this week (after 5) when you get a chance ;) 706-955-9892...thanks!!!

Danielle Hobbs said...

What a great location! I love the storyboard!! I need one like that of my boys!!!

kyle hitchcock said...

love that storyboard!!! it is awesome, you are so creative!!! Love in Christ, Kyle

Amanda Trumper said...

What gorgeous boys! Love the location and all those smiles!

emily e. said...

Gorgeous session...I also love the baby bum!!

Unknown said...

So cute! And I love the set with the two of them together.

Anonymous said...

Kim those photos are so stickin adorable!!!!! Love every single one of them. Great job.

laura said...

The middle pic on the storyboard is so precious. Great job!