Monday, May 26, 2008

Beautiful baby girl

Remember this gorgeous belly?!



Well, baby B is here! She is such a sweet baby. I was lucky to receive tons of sweet smiles from her yesterday. Can you say...baby fever?! I didn't want to let her go back to mom but I had to. B was such a trooper with only a little crying and one feeding through a 2 hour shoot. The family just moved into their perfectly built home one week before her arrival and yet the home looks like a southern living magazine. Mommy has awesome decorating skills! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek J and T!!











8 comments:

Jill said...

Kim!!!!! Those are so precious!! We had such a good time yesterday. I'm so glad you came. Thanks for your kind words. The sneak peek has me dying to see the rest!!

kyle hitchcock said...

precious Kim...you get better with every shot...like that is even possible! Awesome girl! Love ya, kyle

Debi said...

that baby is gorgeous! love the tutu and blankie :)

Anonymous said...

All of the images are absolutely gorgeous. What a cute baby.

Anonymous said...

Indeed, beautiful! Love the last one with the pink and white tutu! Gorgeous.

Summer said...

what a gorgeous baby! amazing job - makes me wish i had big portaits of this when MY baby was a baby!

Doug and Cherie Yost said...

these are so cute! you did a great job!

susan said...

Those are so cute. What a precious baby!