Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

To all of the mommy's out there...and those that will soon be...Happy Mother's Day! Being a mother is so amazing. When my son reaches up and grabs my face and lays a big kiss on my lips, I melt. At night when we are saying his prayers and he is laying his head on my shoulder but also patting my back, I just slip in a quick thanks to God for sending me this angel. When he just randomly tells me I love you Momma, I realize why I went through those 9 months of being sick, swollen and so tired I could pass out. Children are truly a gift.

*SPECIAL*
As a thanks to all mothers out there for doing such a great job, I am offering a special! From now until Friday, May 16th 2008 you may purchase a full resolution CD with 10 of your favorite proofs from sessions done before May 1, 2008 for $350. This is an amazing offer since you will be given reprint rights and will have these memories in your care for years to come. To be eligible for this special you must have placed on order in the past. Please email me using the contact page on my website if you are interested in this offer
.


My momma's hand...mine look like hers. Her hands have done so much for me. I only pray I am half the mom she is. God blessed me with her.

No comments: