Friday, May 2, 2008

A little about me...

Who am I? I thought I would share a little about myself so you can get to know me. If you have any questions that you would like answered please feel free to ask away by leaving a comment. I will edit and add to the answers! I think this will be a fun way to get to know me before our first...or next session.

1. Favorite color: Well, this first question will show one problem I have...making decisions. Lol. I love blue because it is the color of the ocean and the sky on a beautiful day. I love red and black because of UGA! GO DAWGS! I love orange and brown because it reminds me of Fall. I love green because my hubby has gorgeous green eyes. I also love pink because one day I hope to have a little girl! See...I have trouble choosing!

2. Favorite food: This one is easy...Mexican! We eat at El Alazan at least 2 times a week. Dawson loves it too! That's my boy!

3. Hobby other than photography: I love to read. I can get lost in a good book in no time.

4. Favorite vacation spot: The beach...doesn't matter where but I do prefer the Gulf. The countdown is on until our annual family beach trip...we have around 1.5 months!

5. Pets: Cooper, 4 year old Golden Retriever; Bella, 4 year old mean orange cat...lol.

Questions asked:

1. What are my favorite portraits to take?
Hard question. I would say that if I had to choose just one I would have to choose...man, I can't do this! I think I love something different about each one. I love maternity because pregnancy is such a beautiful miracle. Creation just amazes me and reminds me that God is truly in control. I love seeing how the new parents to be react and just feel their excitement. It is awesome! I love newborns because they are just so fresh and pure. From 0-2 weeks newborns are the sleepiest and are so cuddly for pictures. I love seeing their tiny hands and feet. I just LOVE baby feet! Babies and toddlers are great because they are turning into little people. They change SO much between sessions it is amazing. Kids cooperate more than the younger ones so I can capture their personalities while they "model" for me. I haven't really had a senior session yet but I think that would be so much fun! I would love to go downtown and explore for the perfect location. I love seeing families interact with each other also. Photography is just great! Sorry I can't answer your question correctly but remember that I have trouble making decisions!

2.What made you want to be a photographer?
I have always enjoyed photography. My mom tells me that as soon as I could play with a camera I was! I have since learned that my father was into photography also. He took some beautiful pictures of animals, fireworks and nature. I guess it is just in me. I love capturing the moment to have as a memory forver.

Any others you want answered? Ask away! I will leave you with a picture of my handsome furbaby!

2 comments:

susan said...

What are your favorite portraits to take?

Anonymous said...

What made you want to be a photographer?