Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rainy day fun!

Today I finally got to do a session that has been planned for months! Too bad it was a very rainy day! L is almost 2.5 years old and SO smart. He is able to use long sentences, sing his ABCs and so much more. We had so much fun playing this morning. I was glad to see him throw one fit though...my son isn't the only one! We started the session playing in L's room. It is so precious with the light lime green walls and blue accents! He has the same sweet soft pillow as my Dawson has. We got them off of http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=36371. If you haven't shopped on www.etsy.com we both suggest you do! I have gotten many of Dawson's cute t-shirts off of there...his I'm 2 shirt is from there! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=90329 Sorry, I got off an tangent. After playing in his room we went out to his play space in the garage to color, ride in his car and etc. This is great idea for extra space. L's mom had it set up with a cute ABC rug which L LOVES! While we were outside L played with his stuffed animal, ate a lollipop and cleaned up by playing in the rain. What a fun rainy day we had! Enjoy your sneak peek!

Oh, the links didn't work and I am no computer wiz so you will have to copy and paste! Sorry!











5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh how adorable! What beautiful eyes!

Doug and Cherie Yost said...

those eyes are amazing! what a cute kid!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little man! His eyes are amazing, you captured him so well Kimberly!

Ashley said...

He is just precious! Love the shots. Those boots are so cute too;-)

Carrie said...

What a little man. I love how you embrased the weather and went with it. The picture of him in the boots is adorable. You did a great job capturing his personality.