Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fresh out of the oven...

This sweet baby girl is only 3 days old! What a joy she was to work with. I only heard cries when she was getting her diaper changed. We had a great visit during the shoot...she nursed a couple of times which is totally normal for newborn sessions. I am completely comfortable with as many breaks needed to keep baby happy. Anyway, Z is absolutely gorgeous with her dark brown hair. I am so glad I got the opportunity to photograph such a sweet newborn.











6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Kim! I accidently signed in under my old blog account when I tried to post a comment a sec ago,

Anyway - I absolutely love these pics!!! You did a great job! =)

kyle hitchcock said...

Beautiful pictures!!! love in Christ, kyle

Anonymous said...

Kimberly! Oh my! These are lovely! You do such an awesome job! Good for you!

Jen said...

Awww, these are so adorable!! What a sweet little baby! You did a great job!

Jani said...

Love these! That yawn is adorable.