Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mommy in May

Here is the V family sneak peek! I graduated from high school with C and then we were college roommates! Hard to believe how long ago that was. Now C is having a baby girl. They haven't quite decided on a name yet but hopefully she won't go too many days once she arrives without one...my vote is Kimberly. ;-) Lol. Thank you for asking me to take your maternity pictures. What a special time to be a part of. Oh and thanks for the Sugar Babies too...they were delicious! I hope you like your sneak peek!









5 comments:

Danielle Hobbs said...

Wonderful maternity shots! I love the close up with the teddy bear!

emily e. said...

Fantastic maternity portraits! Great job Kim=)

Anonymous said...

Cute belly shots!! excellent work!

Melissa said...

These maternity pictures are great!

Rachael Leigh Photography said...

These are beautiful, tell C I said congratulations!