Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to me....and you!

So tomorrow, April 17th, is my 29th birthday and I want to give a gift to you! How nice am I?! You will receive $10 off of your session fee as well as a free 8x10 with your print order if you book your session by tomorrow night at 9:00. I will be checking my email throughout the evening. We celebrated tonight since I will be packing tomorrow evening to head out of town. Happy Birthday!!!


Edited to add: Thanks for all of the bookings! Time's up!

6 comments:

emily e. said...

Happy Birthday Kim!!!

Masters Rental said...

Thanks girl!

kyle hitchcock said...

happy birthday honey...hope you had a great one! Love in Christ, KYle

Unknown said...

yay, happy birthday to you!! you are one year older than me. hope you had a beautiful day!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I guess you probably figured out we didn't fly kites the other Saturday b/c it was pouring down rain. And Jake and I searched high and low around the house but couldn't find where I wrote your phone number, and Katherine was on call so I couldn't ask her -- I hope you don't hate me...I will take you to lunch at the Olive Garden!!! =)...Anyway, please call me back asap so we can get together for dinner or something!
-Shanna

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!