Friday, April 11, 2008

Sweet as sugar

What a wonderful session with a sweet little girl! E will be 4 in May. We had her session at her CeCe and Pawpaw's house. They have a ton of beautiful land with a pond, fallen trees and flowers. Miss E loves to talk! Moments of smiles and serious stares were few and far between the talking faces and silly expressions. I had so much fun! Miss E sang me a beautiful song...My Girl. That is what her mommy has sung to her since she was a baby. Thank you for allowing me to take her pictures!











6 comments:

Kristin Cook said...

the last picture is just stunning of her!

kyle hitchcock said...

gorgeous!!! love, kyle

Unknown said...

these are too sweet!

susan said...

great pictures Kim! She is so cute.

Danielle Hobbs said...

Wow - She's such a beauty!! Great work!

emily e. said...

I am in LOVE with the last one..and that first outfit is too cute!