Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby toes are the best.

I just love baby toes, feet, hands...they are oh so sweet. I had a fun session on Monday evening with C. This is the baby I have known since birth...I took pictures at his birth 2 weeks ago. What an amazing time. Poor guy ended up back in the hospital due to a high fever and had to endure tons of tests. Luckily all came back negative and he is doing great!! Little C had a rough day before I got there but once he settled down and got comfy we were able to snap away. He is so precious with his dark hair. Thanks for inviting me into your home! Here is your sneak peek! I put up a lot...couldn't stop!





















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly - The pictures are beautiful. We really enjoyed working with you the past few months. Thank you for capturing our special time!!

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely precious little boy! Martha and Todd, you are so blessed.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim...breathtaking...so very , very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!! What a sweet baby boy!

Anonymous said...

Precious baby boy! God has given Martha and Todd a wonderful gift. Kim has shown her gifts, too! We love the life displayed in the photographs. Thanks for making us smile.

susan said...

amazing!!!!!! I love the one with the bowl. God has given you a wonderful gift.

Rachael Leigh Photography said...

As alwasy these are such beautiful pictures! I am dying that we don't live closer so you can get some like these of Addision.

Amanda Clouse Photography said...

what a cutie!