Sunday, August 31, 2008

A visit to Mamaw and Bobo's

Also known as my mom and step-dad. Dawson and I headed down to visit them for the weekend. (Daddy went to the UGA game.) Dawson LOVES it there. Chuck raises cattle and Dawson loves to go see the "moo cows". So this morning on our 4 wheeling ride to see the cows and a new baby that was just born, I decided to throw in a mini session of my almost 2 1/2 year old. Here are a few pictures from that. Enjoy my sweet little guy...











Do you think he was done with me?! Lol.

6 comments:

kyle hitchcock said...

He is such a handsome little man...love that sweater! Love in Christ, kyle

Anonymous said...

Love the shots! You always catch just the right look on our little guys face! ras

Danielle Hobbs said...

He is growing up SO fast!!! He's adorable! Love the outfit and his spikey hair ;)

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Wow, they made a great choice of clothing for this little guy too! Well done

Anonymous said...

just realized that YOU made the great choice of clothing! this is your little guy!! He has grown so much!

Jen said...

He's getting so big!!! And handsome as always! Great shots!