Saturday, August 2, 2008

Changes are coming...and a CONTEST.

I am so excited about the upcoming changes in the business. I and Amy with Candy Apple Studios have been working on a whole new look for Kimberly Kyle Photography. We are having a blast and making progress! I am not sure when the new look will be out in full but just know it is coming. With this new look comes a new logo, site, pricing and much more! So fun! The name will be the same but much better.

One thing I have never had is a tagline. I brainstormed for a while but ended up nixing them all. Here is your chance to help. Send me your tagline idea to kimberlykylephotography@yahoo.com. Once I receive a fair amount of ideas I will add voting to the blog for all to decide. The winner of the contest will receive a FREE session!

Think fun, creative and lighthearted with your ideas. I leave you with a sneak peek at my new logo!!! Yay! You will also see the new look when you log into the proofing site. I was too excited to wait so I had to change one thing now!

1 comment:

kyle hitchcock said...

beautiful kim!!! love that logo and so exciting to have a new site, etc! Good for you girl! love ya, kyle