Tuesday, August 12, 2008

For Daddy...

Fun times! A party and a photo session included! A great friend of mine, J, came home from California to visit family and friends. Thankfully to a fabulous client rescheduling(you will see a sneak peek of her session in a week) I was able to make it to visit her and the spend the weekend at my mom's. Thanks A!

We had fun running around the neighborhood borrowing peoples homes and lawns for pictures! G and G are absolutely adorable and so funny. Check out girl G's shoes...plastic Cinderella high heels. She could walk in those things better than I can! Thanks J for asking me to take some pictures of the family. We will have to do it again one day when you hubby is home from his service overseas. I hope he likes these. Enjoy your sneak peek.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way she poses with the shoes, in the air and then crossing her legs in the shoot! What a doll!

Rachael Leigh Photography said...

I know them! Tell everyone I said hello :)

Her daughter is just too cute! She seems so sassy in these pictures. Adorable.