Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rain rain go away...

at least for my sessions! The rain held off until right before our session yesterday and then it POURED! S and B were good sports and went ahead and came to my house for some indoor maternity pics...the rain finally stopped for a little bit and we ran outside for a few too! S and B are due to have a sweet little boy at the end of September. Be on the look out for his newborn pictures in a few weeks! It was great meeting you both. Here is your sneak peek...enjoy!















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the tree pic is awesome! I love the ones with daddy smiling too.

kyle hitchcock said...

Kim, you are so talented...these are just beautiful! The umbrella is precious..and this mother looks amazing!! I know you are excited about doing newborn pics...they must be some of my favorite~ Love in Christ, Kyle

Amanda Clouse Photography said...

too adorable! great shots!

Anonymous said...

Nice Photos !!! Your Work Is Really Good